Preheader Home Page Get A Quote About Us FAQ Contact Us


Header Auto & Home Insurance Business Insurance Farm Insurance Life Insurance

I am going to make this simple; if you have a spouse and/or children that are dependent on the income that you provide then you need to have enough life insurance to replace that amount if you DIE.  I don’t buy into all the fancy insurance (i.e. Whole or Universal Life) I recommend term insurance. In other words you pay an annual premium for a certain amount of time, for a certain amount of coverage and in exchange you have a policy in force for that time. If you die your beneficiaries will receive the benefit amount of your policy, thus your gift to them. When people tell me they don’t want to buy life insurance, I assume they either have enough or they don’t love their family. If you would like to evaluate your life insurance needs, please contact our office at 513.322.5637 or and ask for Rob Ludwig or Jared Lutes.

Posted 2:46 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Get A Quote Find An Agent Locations
Blog RSS Feed