The RJL Insurance Agency has been writing a lot of personal lines accounts in recent months. I am continually amazed when people tell us exactly what they pay for their insurance but they cannot answer the question as to the coverage that their policies afford; it is like knowing what your car payment is but you don’t know what kind of car you drive. It is critical that you have liability and property limits sufficient to protect your assets and legal obligations if need be.
- Do you have the proper liability limits on you auto policy? If you have teenage drivers (little known fact, they tend to wreck) this is even more important.
- 1 in 3 drivers in the State of Ohio have either state minimums or no insurance. You may need to file a claim on your OWN policy if you are involved in an accident with one of them. What are your uninsured / under insured motorists limits?
- Things you may not know: many times agents set low deductibles as an attractive way of selling a policy - is this a good idea? What are your deductibles?
- The homeowner’s policy – liability limits sufficient? Do you have the coverage’s that you need?
- Personal Umbrella – an extremely inexpensive way to add an additional layer of coverage to all of your policies.
“Insurance is the biggest waste of money until you need it”. The question is will you have the right policy when it matters most? Call one of our professionals today at RJL Insurance Group at 513.322.5637 or email us at email@example.com.